Thursday 7 February 2013

Exciting News!!

Last month I found out that I was voted in the top ten 'Best of Houzz' 2013 for basement remodelling in Canada.  I was so excited when I found out and extremely honoured as Houzz is a very popular site that continues to grow their audience worldwide and inspires people who are looking to beautify their home.

Click here to view my complete profile on Houzz

And yesterday I was thrilled to find out that I had been nominated again for the Burlington Post Readers Choice Awards in the Best People category of Interior Decorator.  Last year I received the Diamond Award  and I am just as excited this year about the nomination as I was last year with my win.  These awards mean a lot to me because you are being recognised within your local community.

Source
If you would like to cast a vote for me, I would be as pleased as punch!  (I thought the saying was fitting for the picture above.)  Click here to register, then go to the Best People tab and under the category of Interior Decorator is where you will find me.  While I was there I found and voted for other businesses/services that I use regularly, so if you live within the Burlington area you too may find others you wish to vote for as well.

I am now heading off to shop for accessories with a client. Her living room has gone from this.....

Before

To this...

The picture framed above the fireplace was the inspiration for the rooms new colour palette. 

I began working with them late last year as they wanted to update and add punches of colour to beautifully decorate their main living space.We are still waiting on a few pieces for delivery, including a new coffee table, end table and stereo cabinet. The dining room has been updated as well and I will post the pics once we have finished accessorising it all.

Thank you again for your continued support, I hope I have your vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment