Monday 26 November 2012

Decorating Ideas for Christmas

This past weekend we awoke to our first little bit of snowfall, the malls were crazy busy and the kids began brainstorming about what to write on their lists for their letters to Santa.  This means one thing...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Simplistic Christmas decor. Sometimes, less is more!

Last year at this time I posted each week about Christmas Decorating Ideas to inspire you for your own home decor during this festive season.  In case you missed them or just want a reminder as to these fabulous ideas, I have attached links to some of my favourites to get you in the mood.


Click here to read my posting all about Candles at Christmas.

Party Lite have some great decorative accessories for Christmas.


If you are fortunate enough to have a staircase to decorate, see this posting titled 'Garland on the Stairs, with a twist!'

Love this look.
Wreaths are always a popular choice this time of year.  In this post I share some inspiring ideas for using wreaths around the house, not just on the front door.

The black door provides a dramatic backdrop for the lovely greens on this wreath.
More ideas on the way, hopefully these are just what you need to tempt your taste buds!  I try not to decorate anything around our house until December 1st and this year that's going to be easy considering we just finished painting our living room and as a result, the house has been turned upside down.

I have so much that I want to share with you about what's been keeping me very busy leading up to this Christmas season.  I promise to give you all the juicy details with pictures of projects I am currently working on, jobs that I am finishing up and a large renovation job that is just about to begin.  Until then, happy decorating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment