Wednesday 25 July 2012

Social Mix Event - Toronto

Wow, this has been a super busy week!  I have been working on an entire floor plan of a basement that is currently unfinished and is over 2000 square feet.  I will blog more about that in a later posting, but first I wanted to let you know that I will be attending the Social Mix Event in Toronto tomorrow and I am so looking forward to it!

Source

The event is all about on line branding and social media marketing which is so huge right now and will continue to be going forward.  Gary Vanyerchuk is one of the many speakers and I am very excited to hear what he has to say! 

Gary is the phenomenom behind Wine Library TV.
Gary is a very successful entrepreneur that is passionate about his business and has an amazing drive to succeed. He sees opportunities and doesn't let them pass him by.  If you haven't done so already, see one of his wine library videos.  I think he's great!

I hope the summer is being good to you so far. Coming soon I will have my first guest blog posting by another interior decorator who is also a florist. I love floral arrangements and the natural element they bring to a space, so I am thrilled to be able to share this with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment