Thursday 24 November 2011

Christmas Newsletter

I'm very excited to announce I have just sent out the first ever Christmas Edition Newsletter from ~delicious decor~ !  The Newsletter features my 'Top Ten Home Decor Ideas for Christmas', each of which I will be writing about in more detail on my upcoming posts leading  up the the holiday season.

If you are a subscriber and you didn't recieve the Newsletter, please let me know.  If you are not yet a subscriber but would like to receive the Christmas Newsletter and all posts from~delicious decor~ then please enter your e-mail address to become a subscriber & I'll be happy to send it to you.

I would love to hear about your decorating ideas for this festive season, so please be sure to share and we can all benefit by having beautifully decorated homes this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment