Tuesday 13 August 2013

Aberfoyle Treasures, Summer Fun and Photoshoots

I know we are all thinking the same thing, where is the time going?  Summer is just a few weeks from being over and I hope it's been a good one for you thus far.  We have been busy having fun with the kids in Niagara Falls, the zoo and the cottage too.




Niagara Falls is always a favourite place for us to visit
Do you know the story behind the stranded boat on the Niagara River, just above the Horseshoe falls?  It has been there for nearly 100 years!  I think it's amazing and you can read a brief history of it here.


At the cottage we found some great wildlife on the shores of the river.  I like the turtles but didn't want to get too close to the snakes though, they freak me out!


We like to look out for new birds while at the cottage so we were very excited to find the nest of the Great Crested Flycatcher.  We did not take the picture below, but I promise we spotted this little guy!

Such a beautiful colour on the breast of this bird

This past weekend I went to Aberfoyle to see what treasures I could find for an upcoming photoshoot of my Toronto client's stunning home.  The bathroom, lounge and master bedroom are complete with the exception of some finishing touches that I look forward to sharing them with you soon!  In the meantime, here are some interesting items I found whilst on my travels...


And the industrial look is still popular, check out these very cool pieces...


The fall show is Saturday September 21st, if you are planning to go get their early so you don't miss out!

Today we are photographing the Dental Office reception and waiting room areas.   If you didn't see my post with the before and after photos, you can read that here.  I will be posting the professional photos as soon as I can on both my blog and website.  

I hope you are enjoying your summer, make the most of what is left of it!  




No comments:

Post a Comment